In this whitepaper, the independent analyst firm Ovum investigates the benefits of integrating ALM and Agile/DevOps practices in the development of safety-critical products. Download this paper to learn more about:
- The use of Application Lifecycle Management and Agile scaling frameworks (such as LeSS and SAFe) in regulated development
- A case study with BMW: Managing risk at speed in safety-critical system development
- And much more!
McKinsey & Company and Scrum.org conducted a joint study exploring the values and traits that make agile teams successful, helping to guide companies with concepts and ways to better recruit and coach their teams. The study looks at the personality traits and work values in two crucial roles for agile teams: The Product Owner and the Team Member, and subsequently covers effective methods of further developing a team’s agility.
Ahead of the Agile for Automotive Summit, we sat down with one of our expert speakers, David Rush, Chief Methodologist and Principal Director Industry X.0 Consulting, Connected Products & Lifecycle Services at Accenture, to answer the following questions:
- How has Accenture’s AutoScrum transformed product development processes?
- What are some of the largest challenges today in integrating modern agile engineer processes into auto products?
- Tentatively, what are your key objectives/priorities for the next 2-5 years?
- What advice would you offer to those looking to help automotive leadership understand and implement agile methods?
- As a speaker at the upcoming Agile for Automotive Summit, what is one message you hope attendees will take away from your presentation?
Mr. David Rush is a visionary thought leader with over forty years experience in the Transportation, Energy and Technology sector's and has been recognized through numerous engineering, technology awards and patents. His broad global perspective is derived from living and working in the automotive and high-tech industries in Europe, Turkey, Asia, S. Africa, Australia and USA.
Dave’s expertise is in Automotive Product Development, Process Improvement, Systems Eng., Lean and Agile at Scale, Product Development Tools, Business Transformation Methods and Technology Integration.
He worked for Ford, GM, Nissan, Panasonic Automotive, MSC Software, Rucker in a broad range of product development, operations, consultant and senior executive roles. David is currently focused on Innovation and Thought Leadership in the Connected, Autonomous, Electrified and Shared-use Vehicle Product Development space.
Ahead of Agile for Automotive, we sat down with two of our keynote speakers, Dave West and Nigel Thurlow, to discuss:
- The history of agility in the context of the automotive industry
- How Toyota Connected revolutionized the standard for enhancing and developing agility in lean product development
- What the new automotive 'agile' operating model looks like
- Top objectives/priorities for Scrum.org and Toyota Connected in 2019
- Why you cannot afford to miss their upcoming presentation
- And much more!