Integrating Modern Agile Engineer Processes into Auto Products with David Rush
Ahead of the Agile for Automotive Summit, we sat down with one of our expert speakers, David Rush, Chief Methodologist and Principal Director Industry X.0 Consulting, Connected Products & Lifecycle Services at Accenture, to answer the following questions:
- How has Accenture’s AutoScrum transformed product development processes?
- What are some of the largest challenges today in integrating modern agile engineer processes into auto products?
- Tentatively, what are your key objectives/priorities for the next 2-5 years?
- What advice would you offer to those looking to help automotive leadership understand and implement agile methods?
- As a speaker at the upcoming Agile for Automotive Summit, what is one message you hope attendees will take away from your presentation?
Mr. David Rush is a visionary thought leader with over forty years experience in the Transportation, Energy and Technology sector's and has been recognized through numerous engineering, technology awards and patents. His broad global perspective is derived from living and working in the automotive and high-tech industries in Europe, Turkey, Asia, S. Africa, Australia and USA.
Dave’s expertise is in Automotive Product Development, Process Improvement, Systems Eng., Lean and Agile at Scale, Product Development Tools, Business Transformation Methods and Technology Integration.
He worked for Ford, GM, Nissan, Panasonic Automotive, MSC Software, Rucker in a broad range of product development, operations, consultant and senior executive roles. David is currently focused on Innovation and Thought Leadership in the Connected, Autonomous, Electrified and Shared-use Vehicle Product Development space.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.